Man forgets his finger on taxi after trip to hospital.

China Police received a report of a man who forgot his finger in a taxi on 5 November 2019. Xu

Read more

Customer finds lipstick mark on her straw.

A story went viral on Twitter after a customer dined at a restaurant in Bang Po and found a lipstick

Read more

Mother gives birth to Baby no.6 at home.

The local Pracha Ruamthai foundation rescue team in the city of Nakhon Si Thammarat Province were notified of a mother

Read more

Norovirus hits over 500 students in Ratchaburi.

Over 500 students were attacked with Norovirus in Ratchaburi Province. The province governor has ordered a big cleaning mission to

Read more

Woman lit herself on fire from family stress

A 32-year-old woman lit herself on fire due to stress from family issues. Doctors say she has a 10% chance

Read more

Dutchman sues Huahin Hospital for overcharging foreigners.

A man from the Netherlands is suing the Hua Hin Hospital for overcharging tourists. A Thai citizen is charged only

Read more

First Thai with Lyme disease after holiday in Turkey

A Thai person caught Lyme disease after she went to Turkey for a holiday. Doctor Manon Leechawengwong wants to warn

Read more