Needle found in pork, customer fined for leaving leftovers.

A group of customers was shocked to find a needle in pork while they were dining at a BBQ buffet.

Read more

Former Chef poisoned German man and takes 1M THB.

A former female chef at a famous hotel has poisoned a German man and robbed him of 1 Million THB

Read more

79 in hospital from food poisoning after raw beef salad.

A total of 79 villagers in Phayao Province were rushed to the hospital after showing symptoms of food poisoning. The

Read more

Girl eats Leopard Cat and shares it online

A girl posted pictures of a dead leopard cat cooked into food, this includes a picture of the cat being

Read more

Man calls emergency line 5,000 times.

A man has been calling the emergency line for years, accounting for over 5,000 calls. When the operators answer the

Read more

Man pulls roundworm out from throat

This story was shared by Facebook User named Chayanon Am-Maree as a warning to netizens to beware of what you

Read more

Fake Medical Certificates for sale, main customers are students.

A 16-year-old student was caught handing in a fake medical certificate. The warning was shared by a doctor revealing that

Read more

Fake Vet robs Real Vets

Sirilak Junjuem known as Dr. Nam 25 years old the owner of Happy Vet Care Clinic and Dr. Ying Tanipat

Read more

First Thai with Lyme disease after holiday in Turkey

A Thai person caught Lyme disease after she went to Turkey for a holiday. Doctor Manon Leechawengwong wants to warn

Read more

FB User gets Pork Tapeworm on tongue from fresh vegetables.

A FB User shared the terrifying experience online of finding Taenia Solium or more commonly known as Pork Tapeworm stuck

Read more