Needle found in pork, customer fined for leaving leftovers.

A group of customers was shocked to find a needle in pork while they were dining at a BBQ buffet.

Read more

Former Chef poisoned German man and takes 1M THB.

A former female chef at a famous hotel has poisoned a German man and robbed him of 1 Million THB

Read more

79 in hospital from food poisoning after raw beef salad.

A total of 79 villagers in Phayao Province were rushed to the hospital after showing symptoms of food poisoning. The

Read more

50 Novice Monks food poisoned after drinking milk.

50 monk novices received food poisoning after drinking milk boxes that were left overnight in a van. The novices from

Read more