79 in hospital from food poisoning after raw beef salad.

A total of 79 villagers in Phayao Province were rushed to the hospital after showing symptoms of food poisoning. The

Read more

A house in Chanthaburi broke down because it couldn’t handle the weight.

An 80-year-old woodhouse in Chanthaburi Province broke down because it couldn’t handle the weight. The house is located behind the

Read more

50 Novice Monks food poisoned after drinking milk.

50 monk novices received food poisoning after drinking milk boxes that were left overnight in a van. The novices from

Read more