Bangkok, 10 June 2020 – Provided with strict safety procedures and social distancing practices, Bangkok Marriott Hotel The Surawongse offers a variety of meeting rooms and event spaces, both indoor and outdoor, in an intimate environment to help facilitate effective brainstorming and creative collaboration.
Get down to business with on-point technology and service to keep you focused. Our meeting rooms come in many sizes, all are equipped with advanced technology to support virtual hybrid meeting.
The strict safety procedures will be provided from the arrival experience throughout the end of events, including;
- Reduce seating capacity with social distancing guidelines.
- Provide a one-way entrance and exit with a temperature check point.
- Provide registration and attendance record for visitors entering the event.
- Deeper and more frequent cleaning, with extra attention given to high-touch surfaces such as door handles and knobs, and elevator buttons.
- Alcohol hand-sanitizer to be provided in the pre-function area.
- Microphones to be sterilized after each speaker during and at the end of the events.
- Offer a variety of hygienic coffee break options tailored to group size, including grab-and-go, canned or bottled beverages and plated service.
Bangkok Marriott Hotel The Surawongse offers wide range meeting and event venues, comprising a spacious pillarless ballroom, 10 natural day-lit meeting and function rooms, rooftop garden along with dedicated residential style function building with versatile meeting rooms and a lush courtyard garden.
For more information, please contact 02 088 5666 or email Sirirat.email@example.com