Mall customers flee as Power Strip catches on fire.

A big mall in Bang Phli District, Samut Prakan almost caught on fire causing customers to race to the exit.

Read more

Girls beware! Never use gas station bathroom alone.

This story reminds us to be careful even in the most private areas, the main lesson here is to never

Read more

Don’t leave the door open, it’s an invitation for snakes

The Chain Sunthorn Radio station in Kalasin Province was notified on 27 November 2019 from villagers of a snake found

Read more

Child almost loses his foot to escalator.

A father came out to warn netizens online to be extremely careful if you or your child use the escalator

Read more

5 most common Thai street food dishes with E.coli

One of Thailand’s most exciting highlights are the street food stalls that line every corner and in front of every

Read more

Beware of Drug Addict attacking woman in Thonglor

A Facebook User named Jele Piyathida shared her experience online after a man on drugs went chasing after her, to

Read more