5 things Thai women don’t like about taxi drivers
THAI taxi drivers are often criticized for their refusal to pick up passengers whose destinations are in traffic-congested areas.
Sanook.com today (August 24) interviewed a group of women who regularly use taxi service in Bangkok.
Here are 5 main complaints they have about Bangkok taxi drivers:
1. Refusing to pick up passengers when it rains.
2. Complaining about traffic congestion while passengers are in the car.
3. Driving very fast and cut in front of other cars.
4. Refusing to activate the meter.
5. Refusing to pick up passengers heading for a traffic-congested area.
Top: Pink and blue taxis parked in Bangkok. Photo: Johny Lai (CC-BY-2.0)
By Songpol Kaopatumtip