British man who threw wife off condo arrested

The British man who threw his wife off the 8th floor of a condo has now been arrested in Bangkok. The Immigration Police arrested David 47 years old who threw Sukanda his Thai wife off their condo balcony. The incident took place in April of this year when the Rayong Immigration Police and the local rescue team were called to a Condo in Ban Chang District, Rayong Province. The woman fell from the 8th floor and landed on the 7th floor, she ended up with critical injuries but is now on her way to recovery.


Credit: MGR Online


Officials found Sukanda 56 years laying in her own blood screaming in pain. When the police found her she tried telling them through tears that it was her British husband who threw her off of their condo. The husband reacted oddly and sat praying on his balcony for hours even after police arrived at the scene. A friend was called in to help and finally agreed to let officials and the condo manager into the room. Dave claimed that the couple was in an argument when the wife accidentally fell off the condo. Sukanda had her hip fractured and a dislocated left arm, if she didn’t land on the 7th floor the chances were more likely death.


The incident took place at the Bann Chang Cliff Beach Condo in Rayong. After officials were investigating the case David made an escape. He fled from Rayong on 30 April and officials were able to track him down in Bangkok. Within the same day, the Rayong Court issued an arrest warrant for attempted murder and other charges. Investigation results show that David stayed at a hotel in Ratchadapisek 17 and left on the morning of 1 May without checking out. Officials searched the area and received information that he went to hide in the Pratunam area. He then moved to the Victory Monument area then to Ramkhamhaeng Road.


Then on 16 May, the Biometrics system revealed that David checked into a hotel in Lad Prao 130. Officials went to the area and found David, they arrested him on the spot. David states that he always moved to different locations and tried to avoid hotels so the police can’t find him. About 16 days passed after the incident David decided to check into the hotel in Lad Prao believing the police had stopped looking for him.


FB Caption: David decided to stay in a hotel believing the police have stopped looking for him.


Source: MGR Online