Bangkok Governor Assawin Kwanmuang this morning (March 21, 2020) chaired a meeting to step up measures to fight the spread of Covit-19 in the capital city, Sanook.com reported.
The meeting agreed to shut several establishments for a 22-day period (22 March to 12 April, 2020).
These establishments are:-
- Health spas
- Slimming centers
- Animal spas
- Skating and roller blade centers
- Beautification clinics
- Amusement parks, bowling alleys and electronic games
- Computer services
- Golfing rinks and training
- Swimming pools
- Tattoo service
- Home child care
- Elderly person care
- Amulet centers
- Cock-fighting and training centers
- Rooster fighting rinks
- Meeting and exhibition centers
- Dried food markets and daily food centers
- Department stores (supermarkets excluded)
- Child care, public and private education centers, international schools and religious centers
- State and private colleges and occupation training centers
- The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) will let its officials work from home and ask the public to avoid going to crowded places.
- Members of the pubic are advised not to hoard food and other necessities. Supermarkets will stay open and convenience stores are advised to provide alcohol for clients to clean their hands.
- Food shops are advised to let clients take their food home.