Bangkok, Thailand (11 February 2020) Enjoy an unforgettable escape to Bangkok and immerse yourself in the luxury of The Okura Prestige Bangkok with our ‘Sweet Afternoons’ package.
Available for booking and stays from now until 30 June 2020, the package includes an array of exceptional benefits. Stay for two consecutive nights and enjoy:
- A choice of a daily international buffet breakfast at Up & Above restaurant or an authentic Japanese set breakfast at Yamazato restaurant
- Afternoon tea set for 2 persons (one time per stay)
- 20% discount on à la carte Spa treatments, except Facial Treatments at The Okura Spa
Book a luxurious Club room and get access to the Okura Club Lounge with special privileges including:
- All day refreshments, including a Japanese tea corner and fresh fruits
- Evening cocktails and snacks from 17:30 to 19:30
- Complimentary laundry/pressing – two pieces per day
- Express check-in and check-out
‘Sweet Afternoons’ package starting from Baht 6,885++ per night in a Deluxe Room.
The Okura Prestige Bangkok is located within Park Ventures Ecoplex in the heart of the vibrant downtown district. With convenient direct access to the BTS SkyTrain at Phloen Chit station, the renowned hotel is perfectly located for exploring Bangkok. Guests can choose from 240 luxurious rooms and suites, dine at three award-winning restaurants, and relax in a tranquil spa or at the 25-metre infinity pool overlooking the city.
Book now and start looking forward to ‘Sweet Afternoons’ at The Okura Prestige Bangkok!
Full prepayment is required at time of booking, which is non-refundable. Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% government tax.
For reservations, please visit www.okurabangkok.com or contact the Reservations Centre on +66 (0) 2687 9000.