STAY LONGER & SAVE AT SHERATON GRANDE SUKHUMVIT
Bangkok, January – Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel, long-stay guests at the hotel can now benefit from outstanding rates.
Special monthly rates are available for all room categories from one month up to one-year stays when making an advance payment. For shorter stays of 10 or 20 days special rates are available on request for suites.
Our 45 sq.m. Grande rooms are available for 1-6 month stays at THB 60,800 nett per month or THB 1,722++ per night (normal price THB 2,500++ per night), 7-11 months at THB 58,900 nett per month or THB 1,688++ per night, and one-year stays at THB 56,500 nett per month or THB 1,600++ per night.
Life-enriching benefits include:
- Room rate including breakfast for 2 persons
- Complimentary high-speed internet
- Daily 4 pieces of laundry per day (weekly accumulative)
- 30% discount on food and beverage (except mini-bar and the primoVino by Rossini’s wine list or promotional offers)
- 30% off on spa treatment (a la carte menu only)
- 20% off on International direct dialing (IDD) telephone line
- 20% off on laundry/pressing and dry cleaning
- 20% off on business center services, i.e. fax, photocopying & printing, Internet, and PC
- Rate is eligible for Marriott Bonvoy Points
Guests can also stay in a 75 sq.m. Grande Suite with monthly rates from THB 139,500 nett per month, a Luxury Suite from 144,000 nett per month, the 117 sq.m. Governor Suite for THB 355,000 nett per month and more, all with a host of exceptional benefits.
Make life more memorable with a long stay at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit. Book now and save more!
Terms & Conditions
- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking either on a monthly basis or at the period at 10% less
- Early check-out or stay less than contracted night will result in the daily rate change from the “Long Stay Package” to the “Stay for Breakfast” for each night of stay consumed with the balance re-imbursed
For reservation, please contact 02 6498888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org