Bangkok – Assoc. Prof. Pasit Lorterapong, (Middle) Deputy Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation together with Ms. Helga Stellmacher, (2nd from right) Director, the British Council in Thailand launched the Thai-UK World-class University Consortium, aiming to push forward 15 programmes from 7 Thai universities into the world’s top rankings. The Consortium is expected to lead international collaboration between higher education sectors in the two countries, as well as supporting the journey of Thai universities towards excellence in teaching, research, and innovation capability as the key factors for achieving higher rankings in the world universities rankings. The launching of the consortium was held recently at Pathumwan Princess Hotel.
Seen in the picture (from left to right)
- Ms Thidaporn Wareenin, Education Manager, the British Council in Thailand
- Mr Panspermia Aruni, Senior Human Resource Development Specialist, Office of Permanent Secretary, MHESI
- Assoc. Prof. Pasit Lorterapong, Deputy Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation
- Ms. Helga Stellmacher, Director, the British Council in Thailand
- Ms Chanya Tangsuk, Head of Education and Science, the British Council in Thailand