Man electrocuted making fruit punch

A 64-year-old man was electrocuted in his kitchen, apparently while making a fruit punch before bed time last night, reported today (Oct. 3).

His 44-year-old wife found him lying in the kitchen after returning home from work in the southern Thai provincial town of Prachuap Khiri Khan. A fruit blending machine and juice were scattered around the kitchen.

She called 1669 emergency number, but rescuers could not save him.

“He told me before I left for work that he would make a fruit punch before bed-time. I was shocked. He just bought the blending machine yesterday.”


Top: The dead man in his kitchen. Photo:

By Songpol Kaopatumtip