Bangkok schools and entertainment places allowed to open
Bangkok Governor Assawin Kwanmuang has announced that schools, entertainment places, pubs and bars in the capital city will be allowed to open from July 1, 2020, the Thai-language daily Thai Rath reported.
These measures are as follows:
1. All schools will be allowed to open.
2. Department stores and community malls can operate until 10 p.m.
3. Convenience stores can operate 24 hours.
4. Pubs, bars and karaoke shops can operate until midnight, with patrons following a one-metre social distance
5. Massage parlors can now open with everyone wearing a face mask at all time, except when the clients take a bath.