Chon Buri steps up measures against Covid-19
The eastern Thai province of Chon Buri has stepped up measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19. People who have nasal mucus, high fever, difficulty breathing and coughing after having been in close contacts with other people must immediately see a doctor.
Those found at risk have been to the following places:-
- Fun Gym Pattaya at Siam Country Club branch (Yaek Mitkamol) in Nongplue Sub-district of Bang Lamung district in Chon Buri province (customers in the gym from 6.15 p.m. to 7.30 p.m. on 19-20 and 22-23 April 2021.
- Duangporn Restaurant in Kohchan sub-district of Kohchan district in Chon Buri province (owner, workers and customers in the restaurant during 8.00 a.m.-21.30 p.m. on 21-30 April 2021.)
- Three municipal markets in Kohchan District (Taladnad Rongsikao, Taladnad Watkochan and Taladnad opposite Watkochan) in Kohchan district of Chon Buri province on 3.30-4.00 p.m. during 2 April and May, 2021.
- Fun Gym Pattaya at Huayai branch in Bang Lamung District of Chon Buri province at 7.00 a.m.-2.00 p.m. during 22-29 April 2021.
- Tanjai cooking gas shop in Barnsuan Sub-district in Muang District of Chon Buri province during 25 April-4 May 2021.
- Dynasty Tyre shop in Panatnikom District of Chon Buri province on 29 April 2021 during 11.00 a.m. to noon.
- Khao-man Kai Jompalang Restaurant (Bang Saen branch) in Chon Buri Province on April 29, 2021 from 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.
- Fun Gym Pattaya (Huay-yai branch) in Bang Lamoong District of Chon Buri Province during 22-29 April 2021 between 7.00 a.m.-2.00 p.m.
- Tanjai Gas Shop in Talad Mai of Tambon Bansuan in Muang District of Chon Province during 25 April-4 May 2021.
- Dynasty Tyreshop (Panat Nikom branch ) at 43/5 Moo 4 of Watboat in Panat Nikom District of Chon Buri Province on 29 April 2021during 11.00 a.m. to noon.
- Khaomankai Jompalang foodshop (Bangsaen branch) in Chon Buri on 29 April 2021 during 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.
- Passenger bus No.9904-18 leaving Morchit station in Bangkok to Wiparam Amatanakhon Hospital in Tambon Klong-damroo of Chon Buri’s Muang District on 2 May 2021 during 17.30-19.00 p.m.
- Mister Donut Big C’s Extra Branch in Pattaya Klang of Chonburi Province during 18-21 April 2021, 23-25 April 2021 and 3 May 2021 during 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Anyone found with fever, runny nose or fatigue in 14 days since entering the quarantine will be separated, have to wear a facemask and see a doctor.
This measure was announced on May 5, 2021.